Well Toronto’s 10th Annual Communications Performance Measurement conference is just around the corner. Next Monday Sept. 10 and Tuesday Sept. 11, in fact. For those that might be interested, I’ll see if–in between my session, introducing speakers and my moderator duties–I can squeeze in some semi-live blogging on some of the main themes and discussion points. First attendee to ask about advertising equivalency gets a spit ball to the head. Should be an interesting session. Here’s the roster:
- A Framework for Performance Measurement: Theory & Strategy: Alan Chumley, Director of Measurement, Hill & Knowlton Canada
- Managing & Measuring Intranet Content: Carmine Porco, Consultant, Prescient Digital Media
- Approaches to Media Tracking: Gillian Howard, VP, Public Affairs & Communications, University Health Network and William Pointon, Public Affairs Associate, University Health Network
- Media Relations Ratings Points: Ellen Leesti, Account Director, APEX Public Relations
- Evaluating External Communications & Public Relations: Andrew Laing, President, Cormex Research
- Setting Up an Effective Communications Measurement Program: Betty Alexander, President, Xposure PR Inc.
- Measuring the Ability of Management to Communicate Effectively: Marianne Gobeil, Partner, Leading Communicators Inc.
- Obtaining Buy-In From Senior Management: Jon Hamilton, Director of Communications, Petro-Canada.