News Canada and the Media Relations Rating Points System present an evening series on measuring online public relations activities. This series, News Canada says, has been designed to provide communications professionals with the tools and knowledge needed to engage their organization in new and social media. The series features two of Canada’s leading online strategy and measurement organizations.
At this speakers series, attendees will learn:
Social Media Planning
- How to prepare your organization for social media.
- How to develop an effective social media strategy.
- How to measure the effectiveness of your social media strategy.
Online measurement trends
- Learn how online measurement is performed.
- Learn the difference between comScore, Google Analytics, BuzzLogic, Alexa etc.
- Learn why online measurement for Public Relations and Advertising should be the same.
Jen Evans, Founder and Chief Strategist, Sequentia Environics
Brent Lowe-Bernie, President, comScore Media Metrix, Canada
Bryan Segal, Vice President, comScore Media Metrix, Canada